Tuesday 1 February 2011

Positive start to the year

Firstly let me apologise for not blogging sooner, its was such a busy period with the run up to Christmas and the overflow into the new year that I got a bit side tracked, (I know its no excuse but were all human!).

Enquiries are up on this time last year by a good margin, although I am little dissapointed in conversion rates.  I am however positive that we can get back on track in that department.  I remain buyont that the VAT increase has not hurt our business to the extent I might of imagined, so this is another positive thought i'm clinging on to.

uPVC Vertical sliding sash windows are selling very well at the moment and once again our Composite door sales are going from strength to strength.  Conservatory enquiries are doing ok, but hopefully will increase as the weather picks up.

Looking to freshen up our website, add some new content and gallery pictures in the next few weeks as we do every so often and maybe a link straight through to our blog.

On a personal note my Golf is still pretty bad at the moment but i'm positive I can work on that with more practice. Have joined a Gym and i'm working hard on my fitness after the Christmas intake of wine and mince pies.

So lets all stay positive for the coming months ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment